Voter, are you ID Ready?
Effective JULY 1, 2014
Voters must present one of the following acceptable forms of identification when voting
- Valid Virginia Driver's License
- DMV-issued photo identification cards
- Valid United States Passport
- Valid Employee photo identification card
- Other government-issued photo identification card
- Valid college or university student photo identification card (issuer must be an institution of higher education located in Virginia)
If you do not have an acceptable form of identification please contact the Voter Registration & Elections Office for a free ID.
Voter Registration & Elections
205 S. Cross Street, Suite B
Tappahannock, VA 22560